Honey Bunny Granola Bars
( organic ingredients are best)
4 cups Oats
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp. Cinnamon
2 tsp. Sea Salt
2 Tbs Ground Flax Seeds
3 tsp. Vanilla
1 cup raw Honey
1/3 cup Raisins or Cranberries
1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients together - Keep mixing at first it will be crumbly.
- Grease 11x13 pan
- Press dough firmly in the pan - you can use bottom of measuring cup to pack it in.
- Bake at 325F for 22-25 minutes or until edges brown.
- Let cool completely, loosen the edges and flip over on a cutting board
- Cut into strips - 14-18 bars depending on how wide you cut
- Store in Ziploc bags to prevent drying up
You can drizzle with, honey, white chocolate or chocolate if you'd like