Monday, April 16, 2012

Birdwatching

April 16, 2012

BIRDWATCHING

Spring has sprung!  Time to hit the trail.  We all know exercising is important and if you don't know where to start the easiest thing to do is walking.  Just head out the door and start.  You can start off slow and increase your time as you go on.  Make sure to breathe and stand tall.  Stretching is important after your walk and also make sure to stay hydrated.  I got to do some walking this weekend with my daughter and nephews that were visiting.  We went birdwatching and I think we walked about 2 miles.  We were also blessed with seeing the beautiful birds God places along our path.






My Birdwatching team. 
For more bird info and pics my nephew has a blog: birdnerd.blog.com



 May 24, 2012

THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORMS

I saw this bird outside my window and I just couldn't believe how close he was.  He must have just caught the worms but he hadn't eaten them yet.  First thing I thought was "where is my camera?", so I stepped away from the window slowly and ran like a maniac all over the house to get it and then of course had to change the lens. Was he still going to be there by the time I got back?  I was praying the whole time "Lord please keep him there".  And to my complete surprise He did, not only did the Robin stay there, he also didn't fly away as I pointed my camera at him and started taking pictures.  I was even able to open the screen door and step right outside my door.  Wow!  I couldn't believe it.  So here are the shots I was able to get, Thank you Lord :)


 



1 comment: